To: All Clients
Re: COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
Date: 16 March, 2020
Peoples Healthcare, would like to take this opportunity to inform you of our direction regarding the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Health alert.
Health and safety of our patients and staff is our utmost priority and we are following the instructions from the Department of Health:
As per the advise from the government, schools, childcare centres & aged care facilities will remain open until further notice. Keeping that in view, we are continuing with our scheduled bookings to fulfil our commitment to our clients and the communities we serve in.
We will keep an eye on this development and will notify you immediately if there were any changes to this directive. In case of the closure of education providers, we will contact you to reschedule our visit to a future date.
To help prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have taken extra measures to ensure health and safety of our staff and the patients. We have implemented following:
• Commencing increased sanitisation and cleaning at our clinics;
• Increased use of PPE (personal protective equipment) for all staff members to ensure contact management;
• Increased hand hygiene and use of hand sanitiser for patients entering and leaving our clinics;
• Preparing our team to monitor and respond quickly to any emerging situation should it occur;
• Self-isolation and monitoring restrictions for our staff members who display symptoms or had a recent overseas travel;
• Coronavirus awareness and prevention posters at our clinics and handouts to patients.
Over the coming weeks, we will continue to monitor the situation and act quickly on the advice of health authorities. We appreciate your patience and support.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any concerns or questions related to this matter.